Wednesday, March 19, 2014

20th Century by HKFA - Antique & Design Center - Exhibitor Spotlight

Hi, I'm Heather Vieira of 20th Century by HKFA. High Point Market is just around the corner and I'm really looking forward to it...  For the past five months I've been buying pretty much everything - great antique and vintage seating, lighting, accessories, furniture, art and so much more. I'm getting ready for another incredible Market! 

Decorative and designer pieces are now de rigueur for interiors because they add a touch of uniqueness, of personality, of history. You see, there is always a great story behind every antique and vintage piece. 

So now, after five months of buying and packing, my shop in Philly has become my storage! Come and find your treasures... I'll be set up and selling, so I hope you'll stop by the Antique & Design Center of High Point - booths 34 and 34a. See ya at High Point!


Be sure to connect with Heather via social media...
https://www.facebook.com/20thCenturyByHKFA
https://twitter.com/HeatherKarlie








Photos and story courtesy of Heather Karlie Viera and 20th Century by HKFA

No comments:

Post a Comment